Why am I well-qualified to help you with your challenges?
- I’m a former CEO now advising CEO’s. I’ve led three companies with revenues $10-47 million, all in B2B services.
- I’m an EOS® Implementer and a Certified Value Builder™
- I have deep experience in B2B (business-to-business) services, recurring revenue, and the subscription business model.
- My sector experience includes SaaS (software-as-a-service), information services, business services, professional services, and publishing.
- Top 5 Strengths = Learner | Strategic | Achiever | Responsibility | Activator
For more details, see my comprehensive LinkedIn profile.
Opportunity into Revenue, LLC is a Minnesota corporation headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota, a suburb of Minneapolis.
I created this company in early 2013. Throughout my career I have consistently accelerated revenue growth, innovated, and have driven businesses in new directions. I have done so both as an operating executive and as an advisor/consultant/ facilitator.
When asked a few years ago to state my “value add” concisely, I responded “I convert opportunity into revenue.” That seemed like a good name for this company.
As I have added services beyond marketing and sales consulting, the name still fits.
As a business advisor, facilitator, executive coach, or consultant, I will help you convert your “opportunity into revenue.”
I help my clients translate insight into specific and coherent actions. Replicable and scalable improved performance is a key objective. We will do that collaboratively by creating process, systems, and metrics to strengthen your company.
Mark Capaldini is a former CEO now advising CEO’s as a consultant, executive coach, board member, and EOS Implementer. He has been president of three companies with annual revenues ranging from $10 million to $47 million. He has also held senior-level positions with GovDelivery (St. Paul, MN), West/Thomson Reuters (Eagan, MN), FOCUS Investment Bank (Washington, DC), LexisNexis (Bethesda, MD), and The Washington Post. Mark has consistently accelerated revenue growth in multiple companies large and small, public and private, low-growth and high-growth.
Mark currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Minnesota Region of the American Red Cross, where he has also served as Chair. Mark is a graduate of Yale University (BS, Engineering & Applied Science) and Harvard Business School (MBA).
In Need of Board Services?
Contact us to schedule a 30-minute phone call to discuss your goals.