Traction®/EOS® Introduction + Fit Assessment
Thinking about adopting Traction®/EOS® for your company? Look before you leap.
Invest some time in an interactive Introduction, along with a Fit Assessment. Not every company is ready to implement the system with optimal results.
Work with an EOS expert who assumes that you will self-implement. Lots of EOS Implementers will conduct a 90-minute meeting with your leadership team, but it’s really a sales pitch for that individual’s services as your EOS Facilitator. Take that step AFTER you have established a “Fit” between your company and EOS.
Here are some of the questions in our 14-point Traction Fit Assessment:
- Do you have a leadership team (LT) of four or more individuals?
- Are there clear and distinct areas of responsibility for each LT member?
- Are the LT members incented to achieve company goals as well as individual goals?
- Are you willing to invest 1-2 hours per week in an LT meeting, following a structured agenda? (This meeting can be in-person or virtual.)
Our Traction Introduction + Fit Assessment includes the following components:
- A 2-hour class providing an EOS overview with opportunities for Q&A.
- An online Fit Assessment questionnaire. You will receive a score, along with a recommended minimum score for proceeding with EOS.
- A private 30-minute telephone consultation on your Fit Assessment and your company-specific questions.
Interested in EOS® at Your Company?
Contact us to schedule a 30-minute phone call to discuss your goals.