What I Offer As Your EOS Implementer
As your EOS Implementer in Minneapolis/St. Paul or virtually, I combine extensive C-level operating experience with my EOS Implementer training. The combination of practical business leadership experience with in-depth knowledge of EOS® enables me to offer the “best of both worlds.” It has also helped me learn how to best introduce the EOS tools, which are typically used during the quarterly full days. I believe that this combination of C-level operating experience and EOS expertise is especially valuable to my clients.
Working together, we’ll decide how to best capitalize on your leadership team’s talents. Here are some competencies that I can contribute:
- Ability to integrate the EOS Process™ and tools with the special needs of a business. I’ve developed an ability to understand varied businesses as a systems consultant, MBA student, investment banker, executive, and business advisor.
- C-level operating experience. I’ve served as President and/or CEO of three companies with revenues $5-47 million. I bring that perspective to my work with CEO’s and leadership teams.
- Adaptability to meet the varied personalities, mindsets, and communication styles of all leadership team members. I’ve demonstrated an ability to “meet individuals where they are” in the course of my work.
- Deep and broad business experience that enables me to “get to the heart” of key issues, in a constructive but firm fashion, following EOS principles.
- Special sector expertise in software, IT services, manufacturing, distribution, professional service, and information/publishing.
- Broad functional expertise in sales/marketing, finance, and operations. I’ve held leadership roles in all three of these core business functions.
What is EOS?
The Entrepreneurial Operating System®, or EOS, is sometimes referred to as Traction©, the title of the book by Gino Wickman, who created it. The first two terms are more accurate, since “Traction” also refers to a specifc component of the EOS Model™.
In the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area, EOS has been widely adopted. I estimate that over 1,000 companies in the metro area alone are using it in some fashion. Some are using it in whole, some in part, some as self-implementing companies or with the assistance of an EOS Implementer.
EOS provides a simple, effective management system that has helped thousands of CEO’s and business owners get what they want from their businesses. Implementing EOS will help you and your leadership team on three primary dimensions:
- Vision — getting everyone in your organization 100% on the same page – literally and figuratively – using simple tools that clarify where you’re going and how you plan to get there
- Traction — instilling focus, discipline, and accountability throughout the company so that everyone executes key activities and tasks, consistently and effectively.
- Health — helping your leaders become a more cohesive, functional, healthy leadership team. Building this high level of trust isn’t always easy, but the results are worth the effort.
Why has EOS become so popular?
I believe that there are three key reasons why EOS has risen in popularity:
- EOS works by generating significant and sustainable improvements in business results.
- EOS provides a set of simple, practical, real-world tools that can be used by leadership teams and by departments within a business.
- EOS is based on proven business principles and the work of leading business thinkers, including Jim Collins, Verne Harnish, and Patrick Lencioni.
What Is EOS All About?
In three words: Real. Simple. Results.
EOS is a set of simple concepts and practical tools. By mastering this management system, leadership teams of growth-oriented companies systematically and permanently improve. And they do so without undue complexity, jargon, or processes that require special resources.
What is the overall result of EOS?
A healthy, focused leadership team and organization that makes continual progress towards achieving its goals and vision.
Learn more about EOS
The EOS Model™
The Six Key Components™ that must be managed and strengthened to be a great business.
Getting Started with EOS
Implementing EOS requires engaging your leadership team in preliminary discussion.
The EOS Process™
The EOS Process™ utilizes EOS Tools to strengthen each key components of your business.
Interested in an EOS Implementer at Your Company?
No matter your familiarity with EOS, we welcome a conversation. Schedule a no cost, no obligation 30-minute consulting call to discuss your goals.